We offer online-only and online-with-print subscriptions. Online access is managed by IP address and/or Shibboleth.
Subscriptions include full text HTML display, PDFs, tables of content, abstracts, full text searching, online supplemental materials (including videos), links to MEDLINE and GenBank, and several other resources.
Online subscriptions run on the calendar year, beginning 1 January and ending 31 December. For 2019, print subscriptions also run on the calendar year with 12 issues per year published on the first Monday of every month. See our Subscription Guide for complete print publication information.
You are welcome to order through the subscription agent of your choice. You can also order directly.
We accept payments by check, credit card, and bank/wire transfer/ACH.
Checks must be paid in US funds drawn on a US bank, made payable to Rockefeller University Press, and mailed to:
ROCKEFELLER UNIVERSITY PRESS
JP Morgan Chase Lockbox Processing
4 Chase Metrotech Center, Fl 7 East
Brooklyn, NY 11245
For bank/wire transfer/ACH payment details, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
To arrange payment via credit card, please e-mail email@example.com to schedule a phone call or receive instructions for mailing/faxing a hard copy of the payment information. Do not send credit card information via e-mail.
Features and benefits
- Daily online article publication and downloadable figures, supplemental material, images, and videos
- Perpetual access to Full text HTML and PDFs
- Seamless off-campus and mobile access
- Split-Screen View: read an article while simutaneously viewing figures and tables, supplements, references, and realated links and metrics
- Responsive design for mobile devices
- Email Alerts: daily, weekly, and monthly
- COUNTER-compliant reports to track institutional usage/li>
- Article-level metrics to track page views and PDF downloads, citations, shares, and Almetric scores
- Digital archiving of all journal content in searchable PDFs back to Volume 1, Issue 1
- Archiving in LOCKSS/CLOCKSS and Portico
- Creative Commons licensing
- Article deposit in PubMed Central
- Full text, CrossRef, PubMed, and Google Scholar links directly from references
- NCBI database linking