Take Advantage of the Read-and-Publish Agreement between the University of Vienna and RUP Journals
The University of Vienna unlimited Read-and-Publish transformative agreement with Rockefeller University Press (RUP) covers RUP's three hybrid journals: Journal of Cell Biology (JCB), Journal of Experimental Medicine (JEM), and Journal of General Physiology (JGP). The agreement runs from January 1, 2022 to December 31, 2023.
How researchers immediately benefit from this agreement:
- Unlimited access to all content published in JCB, JEM, and JGP immediately after publication.
- Research articles accepted between January 1, 2022 and December 31, 2023 by corresponding authors within the University of Vienna are published Open Access under a CC-BY license and directly deposited to PubMed Central (PMC) and subsequently to Europe PMC.
- The agreement covers 100% of research article publication fees and there is no limit to the number of articles that may be published Open Access.
How authors can take advantage of new agreement:
- The corresponding author must be affiliated with the University of Vienna, and the author must publish under this affiliation.
- The article must be accepted between January 1, 2022 and December 31, 2023.
- Authors who publish in RUP journals always retain copyright ownership or have the ability to set the copyright owner as their institutions when required.
Learn more about submitting to: