Take Advantage of the new Read-and-Publish Agreement between IReL and RUP
Rockefeller University Press (RUP) has signed an unlimited Read-and-Publish agreement with The Irish Research eLibrary. The agreement covers RUP's three hybrid journals: Journal of Cell Biology (JCB), Journal of Experimental Medicine (JEM), and Journal of General Physiology (JGP).
How your researchers immediately benefit from the pilot agreement:
- Unlimited access to all content published in JCB, JEM, and JGP immediately after publication.
- Research articles by corresponding authors who are staff members or students at IReL member institutions are published Open Access under a CC-BY license, directly deposited to PubMed Central (PMC) and subsequently to Europe PMC, and archived in LOCKSS/CLOCKSS and Portico.
- 100% of research article publication fees for eligible authors, with no limit to the number of articles that may be published Open Access.
How authors can take advantage:
- For an article to be eligible, the corresponding author of the article must be a staff or student at a participating IReL institution at the time of the article's acceptance for publication.
- Upon submitting their article, the author will be asked to validate their institution. The IReL member institution must be indicated.
- The article must be accepted between January 1, 2022 and December 31, 2024.
- If invited to submit a final revision, the author will receive a request to sign our license once the revision is received.
- Authors who publish in RUP journals always retain copyright ownership or have the ability to set the copyright owner as their institutions when required.
Dublin City University
National University of Ireland Galway
National University of Ireland, Maynooth
Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
RCSI University of Medicine & Health Sciences
Technological University Dublin
Trinity College Dublin
University College Cork
University College Dublin
University of Limerick