Journal Subjects and Impact Factors
The Journal of Cell Biology
The original international cell biology journal, the JCB provides a rigorous forum for publication of topics across the complete spectrum of cell biology.
» visit the JCB site
The Journal of Experimental Medicine
With nearly 120 years of history, the JEM continues to publish seminal work in all areas of experimental medicine with a current emphasis on immunological and disease research.
» visit the JEM site
The Journal of General Physiology
Founded by Jacques Loeb in 1918, the mission of the JGP is to publish mechanistic and quantitative molecular and cellular physiology of the highest quality, to provide a best in class author experience, and to nurture future generations of independent researchers.
» visit the JGP site
- Impact factor: 8.717*
- 5-year impact factor: 9.886*
- IF rank in Cell Biology: 16**
- Impact factor: 11.240*
- 5-year impact factor: 13.021*
- IF rank in Medicine, Research and Experimental: 4**
- IF rank in Immunology: 4**
- Impact factor: 4.511*
- 5-year impact factor: 4.311*
- IF rank in Physiology: 5**